To make this fun nail design !!!
1. a bowl
2. one white nail polish
3. two different colors
5. nail polish remover
6. top and bottom coat
7.A tooth pick or something like that
8. cotton bud or a makeup brush
Now this is how you do it……
1. pick your two colors
2. Paint your bottom coat on and let it dry all the way
3. paint on your white and let it dry all the way
4. then put warm or cold water in a bowl (for me cold water is better but in the video its not)
5. then put tape around your nail
6.then put drops of your nail polish in the water
7. use the tooth pick to make a design (you have to do this fast so it wont dry)
8. put your nail in the paint
9. get the other paint out of the water using the tooth pick
10. take the tape off
11. use the nail polish remover to get the nail polish off your hand
12. put the top coat on
13. repeat this on all your nail
here is a video you watch to help u
you could really use any color but i just picked blue and purple.
what you need…
1. you need any two colors ( i used blue and purple but it doesn’t matter)
2.Nail polish remover
3.cotton bud or a makeup brush
4. top coat
5. tape (don’t have to do this but i would do it on you left hand)
This is how you do it….
1. first you apply one coat of the blue( any color you use)
2. let it dry all the way
3.then put tape for a straight line
4. apply the purple on the top and let it dry a little before you take the tape up
5. once the colors are all the way dry put a top coat on your nails
6. when it is dry put nail polish remover on a cotton bud or the makeup brush and clean around your nails if you got any paint around it.
I know it looks long but it is simple and easy with no nail art tools. Its really easy and you can do it with any colors.
I love to be in place to get away for a little. you read and relax and listen to the animals.no one can get you out of this mind. Until it has been couple hours or something else comes up. the thing i love is that the grass is sp green and the tree are so pretty. so have flowers and other are different color greens