what you need…
1. you need any two colors ( i used blue and purple but it doesn’t matter)
2.Nail polish remover
3.cotton bud or a makeup brush
4. top coat
5. tape (don’t have to do this but i would do it on you left hand)
This is how you do it….
1. first you apply one coat of the blue( any color you use)
2. let it dry all the way
3.then put tape for a straight line
4. apply the purple on the top and let it dry a little before you take the tape up
5. once the colors are all the way dry put a top coat on your nails
6. when it is dry put nail polish remover on a cotton bud or the makeup brush and clean around your nails if you got any paint around it.
I know it looks long but it is simple and easy with no nail art tools. Its really easy and you can do it with any colors.